Date(s) - 30/09/2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
The JLI Ending Violence Against Children hub is hosting a webinar on the role of child participation in ending violence against children.
Evidence on faith and child participation and a multi-religious perspective from faith leaders.
JLI Ending Violence Against Children Learning Hub: Arigatou International, Islamic Relief Worldwide, Queen Margaret University and World Vision International
Moderated by Silvia Mazzarelli, Arigatou International
- Dr Carola Eyber, JLI Ending Violence Against Children Academic Chair
- Judge Mohamad Abu Zaid, Lebanon
- Ms. Loreto Jara, Bahá’ì Community, Chile
- Dr. Vinu Aram, Shanti Ashram, India
- Rabbi Gustavo Kraselnik, Kol Shearith Israel Jewish Community, Panama
- Rev. Fred Nyabera, Christian Community, Kenya